Friday, August 31, 2012

The Perfect Pump for Revlon Colorstay Makeup

So as you all know I love my Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation. But it doesn't have a pump! I was desperate to find something that would work. I found the PERFECT bottle.

http://www.amazon.com/Silver-Airless-Treatment-Pump-Bottle/dp/B005KC1H5K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1346442369&sr=8-1&keywords=airless+pump+30+ml

This link will bring you to the exact bottle that I bought. It holds the exact same size as a new bottle of foundation, but it has a pump!
The cool thing about this is it's an airless bottle. It works by pumping out the air as you go, pushing up a disk from the bottom of the bottle. You really do not waste a drop of foundation! It comes with a silver cap, clear body, and a white pump.

I paid $6.50 for the total order.

But don't make the mistake I did! I only bought one, but I wish I would have bought four! I can imagine having these for everything. They are so compact, easy to travel with, and they work with any consistency, or any foundation. You can easily peel the label off your current foundation and put it on the new bottle.

I would highly recommend these! Don't worry- I did all the research, this is the cheapest site to find these bottles.

I hope you try some before they are gone!

See you soon! xx

1 comment:

  1. How did you get out all the foundation from the original bottle and put it in the new?

    ReplyDelete