Thursday, August 2, 2012

Soft Whisper Body Wash Review

This stuff...is a big no. No no no.
To start- it smells like a men's deodorant. There is nothing pleasing about walking around smelling like a man. Second- It dried out my skin VERY fast. I noticed it becoming more dry on the first day I used it, but I wanted to give it a chance so I used it for the rest of the week. My whole body was itchy and my skin was like flaking off. 
Let's just say that this wasn't worth the $1.50 I payed for it at the dollar store. And the dollar store usually never lets me down. Disclaimer- I do have  VERY sensitive skin. Maybe I reacted to a certain product in the formula; you might have different results. But even if it was very moisturizing, I would turn it down because of the smell.

The first ingredient in this product is water; so of course the consistency was exactly like dyed water. After water was a large list of sulfates; which aren't good for skin at all (or your hair.) And somewhere down the long list of sulfates was the moisturizing ingredient- Aloe. I think whoever made this didn't add nearly enough Aloe.

Overall, this product SUCKEDDDDDDDD. I would not buy this again, even if it was 50 cents cheaper. I gave the rest of it to my little sister, who is now using it to make bubbles for her bath.  

1 comment:

  1. I bought this body wash for $1.00 at HEB. Next thing you know, I started itching and my skin is broken out with red bumps. I will not buy this body wash again.

    ReplyDelete