Thursday, August 16, 2012

Glitter Gradient Idea

I was just playing around and I came up with this :)
I did a regular gradient technique with a cosmetic sponge and layered the glitter about 3 times. On the last layer while it was still wet, I took a cotton swab and dipped it into some loose glitter, and then patted it onto the wet polish. I did not wipe off the excess. On top of the loose glitter I put a few dabs of topcoat, and with a toothpick I added the larger sparkles. When it came time to fully add the topcoat I sort of swiped up the excess loose glitter to fade it out, enhancing the gradient. I love the purple and the silver! Next time I might try gold; this does seem a little bit winter-y.
I'm sorry this was a short post! I have to pack for vacation and get everything ready to go.
See you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment