Tuesday, August 7, 2012

About Me Tag!

I was feeling very un-inspired today; I tried to do my nails several times and nothing was working out for me. It's just one of those days! So I found a tag on a different blog and I'm going to post that instead of what I planned ):

Here we go!

1. What is one thing you cannot leave the house without?
          My wallet! Not only does it have everything I need to drive and buy things with, but it has my oil blotting sheets by Elf. Needless to say I love them.


2. Favorite brand of makeup?
          Revlon for suuure. The colorstay foundation is amazing.

3. Favorite flower?
          White roses :3

4. Favorite clothing store?
          Wet Seal

5. Favorite perfume?
          Estee Lauder Pleasures Delight

6. Heels or flats?
          Flats. Heels aren't good for school in my opinion.

7. Do you have good grades?
          All A's :)

8. Favorite colors?
          Blue, purple, or red


9. Do you drink energy drinks?
          No; too unhealthy 

10. Do you drink juice?
          Yes

11. Do you like swimming?

          I love it!

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?

          My cheese fries lol

13. Favorite moisturizer?

          The generic target brand! 

14. Do you want to get married later on in life?

          Of course!

15. Do you get mad easily?

          On certain occasions, yes.

16. Are you into ghost hunting?

          Uh no lol

17. Any phobias?

          I actually have a phobia of vomiting. Gross right?

18. Do you bite your nails?

          Nope! Nail polish tastes bad.

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?

          Nope

20. Do you drink coffee?

          No :3

I'm sorry for the absence of a tutorial! There will be one tomorrow though. I will probably be looking for inspiration all night!
See you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment