Saturday, August 25, 2012

My Back to School Makeup!

Hi everyone! I'm back from my beautiful vacation :( I have been waiting to post this! These are all the new products I got for back to school. Enjoy!


Rimmel Stay Matte translucent finishing powder. I haven't ever used this before, but I didn't have enough money to get the powder by Revlon so I settled for this! It was $3.97 at Walmart.
My FAVORITE Revlon Colorstay foundation! I get the normal/ dry skin formula. $9.98 at Walmart.
Neutrogena Skin Clearing Concealer. I've used this for a long time and I love it! $8.97 at Walmart. (I thought it was a lot cheaper than that!! I should have looked at the price before I got it.)
Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle concealer. I haven't ever used this before either! $7.49 at Walmart.
NYC Primer. I have a feeling this isn't going to work so well; I've never used it before. The formula is a bit liquidy, and it smells like sunscreen. I'll give it a shot though! $3.57 at Walmart.
Maybelline Eyebrow pencil. There was only one shade for blondes, but it fits! $5.97.
After I've had a chance to use all the products, I will post separate reviews on all of them. I'm really excited to try them :)

See you soon! xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment