Sunday, August 26, 2012

Microbead Accent Nails

For my first time, I think it turned out quite nicely! Honestly, I did not have the patience to do this on all of my nails. Good thing I started with this one! It's very tedious work.

How I used them:
I put a glob of base coat on a paper plate so I could dip the toothpick into it and then dot it on my nail where I wanted the beads to go. I only used base coat because I didn't want to waste my top coat. After that all you had to do was pick up the beads with the toothpick and put them where they needed to go. Wait for them to settle before you put on top coat! I learned the hard way that if you put top coat on too soon they move all around. But they're very easy to push back :) Finish with two layers of top coat and you're finished!
I really had fun working with these and I can't wait to do it again :)

See you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment