Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hi everyone! I wish I could be posting every day but I just don't have the time! 
A quick update: Yesterday I was walking through the stores they have downtown here, and I stumbled upon a wheel of nail art micro-beads!!! I'm so excited I don't have to order anything off ebay anymore. It was at a random toy store, and I couldn't resist! I'm coming home in two days and since my nails have been un-done all week I can't wait to use them. I will probably post a picture of the wheel with my phone (I forgot my camera) later in the day.
The stores in South Haven are great! I think they're mostly family owned. Some of them can be a little pricey, including my favorite sea glass store. I had to take my little sister there because while we were walking on the beach I found a small piece of sea glass and she had to have one too. :)
When my trip is all over I will be sure to post pictures of everything I bought here :)

And another update: I got all my back to school makeup shopping done here, too! I spent around $50 on primer, foundation, concealer, under eye concealer,  powder, and an eyebrow pencil! When I can get to my camera there will be lots more details about all of that later! Look forward to it on Saturday :)

See you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment