Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Caren Original Lip Treatment review

While I was shopping around in South Haven I walked into a store that sold all of the Caren products. I didn't have much money left but I felt I needed to try something! I chose the lip treatment for around $3. I really love it! It smells a little like play-dough, but it tastes great. It goes on very smoothly, and it moisturizes, protects, and it long wearing. I'm really excited about the aloe that's inside of it because there's the proof that it moisturizes. I love to put it on before I go to the beach because it feel as if it creates a barrier between my lips and the sun. Since I've used it my lips haven't peeled, or dried out completely at night. My lips feel soft, smooth, and they aren't sticky :)

Below i'll put a link to the website that sells all the Caren products, and I'll also put one that links to the exact product I bought.
I really recommend this and I can't wait to try all of the other products!

Click this to see the Lip Treatment: 
http://www.carenproducts.com/products.php?product=Lip-Treatment

Click this to see the Caren home page: http://www.carenproducts.com/

See you soon! xx

**These opinions are my own and I am not affiliated with Caren Products in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment