Wednesday, August 8, 2012

More dots!

So as you know yesterday I was feeling very uninspired. That continued on a bit today. So I decided to take a few hours and play around in my 50-some collection of all different colors. This was my end result! I didn't know I was going to like it so there's no tutorial. But it was fairly simple. All you need is a base color, a white, and a bobby pin. I hope this inspires you! 

The pink is actually a lot darker off camera. Anyways, I just used a bobby pin and put white dots in abstract patterns. As you can tell I clumped them in one point and the dots got smaller as I went across the nail. 

I absolutely cannot stand this polish. I will never use it to paint my entire nail. It's gloppy, thick, hard to work with, and it takes ages to dry. Also, when you put a glob on the paper for the dotting, it gets a very tacky consistency and is stringy when it's like that. Needless to say it's annoying, and i'm probably going to try a white by Essie instead.

This color I liked! Only two coats was needed.

I'm sorry this was short! I'll have my first OOTD up tomorrow! It's my anniversary :)
See you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment