Wednesday, August 29, 2012

An Update

It feels like I haven't posted in a while! Yesterday I spent the night with a friend, and I have been really busy getting ready for school and studying for a chemistry test I have the first week.
Anyways, I have so many reviews to write! Recently I bought a lighted makeup mirror, 15 nail art brushes, Jergens natural glow lotion, a new foundation bottle, and tomorrow I'm going school shopping again!
Expect some reviews tonight :)
And yesterday I tried water marbling for the first time! Surprisingly it worked really well for my first time, and it looks really cool with the micro beads for an accent nail. I'll post some tips on how to do it correctly once I'm done with all the reviews. It's a little tricky! 
See you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment