Friday, August 3, 2012

My Favorite Polishes of July!

This July was when I started really getting into nail polishes. So of course I bought a ton of new ones! The following are my favorite colors that I purchased. They don't necessarily stay with the theme of summer, but some of these colors are so unique I just had to share. As always I didn't edit these pictures because I wanted you to see them as they actually are. 

Might as well start out with my favorite top coat! It's from Sally's Beauty Supply for $4.99. It's worth every penny. It does dry very fast and I found that it doesn't smear the color underneath. 
This pastel purple I got at a dollar store for $1.50. It doesn't  have any shimmer to it, and you only need 2 coats to completely cover your nail.


This one is fairly new; but I love it! As you can see above the brush is very thick so the polish goes on a lot easier. I picked this baby up at Walgreens for $1.99.
                                      
This coral orange I again got from the dollar store for just $1. For the price it's actually a very good quality. If you cant see it in the picture there is quite a bit of shimmer.

And for my last favorite, I chose this red. It doesn't come off that red in the picture but in real life it's the reddest red I've seen. It has no shimmer to it. $1 at the dollar store!

No comments:

Post a Comment