Monday, August 6, 2012

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner Review!

Well; my favorite Redken All Soft shampoo got too expensive for me, so I needed something new that was cheap. I have read reviews online about these and they're always mixed. They work for some people, and they don't work for others. I really liked them! I didn't get any buildup near the roots, and it made my hair silky smooth. 

The Pros:
You get a lot of product for the small price of $5.09 each. 
The conditioner is thick and a little goes a long way.
The cream lather shampoo is kind of like a pre-conditioner. It's very thick and luxurious. 
One of the main ingredients is olive oil, which is a miracle ingredient. You all know that I use olive oil spray once a week, and now I have olive oil to use every day!
No build up.

The Cons:The smell is...eh. The last ingredient is fragrance. I would say is actually smells like chemicals.
The cream lather shampoo is a bit hard to lather. I end up using an excess amount so I can actually get it to be foamy. But when it does lather it's very rich, and easy to rinse out. 

That's about it! I would recommend these, and also I have been using the hair mask which is in the exact same packaging as the shampoo. It gives me that extra softness that I want and adds some shine.
I would definitely buy these again!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment