Friday, August 17, 2012

Most Worn Things Tag

Well I have a few minutes before I have to get my day started, and I found this tag on YouTube yesterday. I wasn't tagged, but I thought it was a unique tag and I wanted to try :)
Here we go!

1) Most worn nail polish

I Need A Refresh-Mint by Wet and Wild. You all should know that :)
2) Most worn hair product

Matrix Total Results Silk Wonder. I made a review about this a while back, but basically it's my heat protector and smoothing oil. And the smell is great!
3) Most worn bag

I don't carry a bag, only a small wallet from Target. Soon though it will probably be my back pack :(
4) Most worn shoes

Plain black slip-ons! They go with everything and they weren't to expensive. As I said before in my back to school shopping list, I don't like to own a lot of shoes. Just a few pairs that can go with anything.
5) Most worn accessories

I really don't wear accessories over the summer...But if I picked one it would be the blue necklace my boyfriend got me! 
6) Most worn clothing item

This might sound weird but it's for sure the tank-tops from Wet Seal. I wear them under everything P:
7) Most worn foundationIf I even wear foundation over the summer, it's my favorite Revlon Colorstay for normal/dry skin.
8) Most worn blush and/or bronzer

I don't wear either :)
9) Most worn lip product

EOS lip balm! The little egg shaped things you can find at drugstores. 
10) Most worn mascara

Avon smooth minerals
11) Most worn eyeshadow

I bought a pallet from Walgreens for like $7. I don't think it has a brand but it's very pigmented and the only colors I used from it were neutrals and the highlights. Of course I'm really not into the bright blues and greens that were included in it.

Now it's time to go pack for vacation time! And i'm sure there will be lots of shopping; expect some smaller posts from my phone about what I got.
See you soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment