Sunday, July 15, 2012

My relationship advice!

7/15/12

Some of my friends
have been asking how my boyfriend and I have been together so long; and how to find the right person :)
So I guess I will put that on here as well!

The first step is to get to know that person as a best friend. If you aren't bff's, then you wont have that "I can be stupid around you and I wont feel like and idiot" factor. (Which is important.) How I did it- we hung out a lot before we actually became official. I am a VERY shy, quiet person, so this was an especially hard step for me. On our first date I think I said a total of 10 words. Seriously. Just get to know him the same way you got to know your other best friends.

I would say that after this bff factor has been established then try to make a move if one hasn't been made already.

From there it's important to know a few things.
Don't forget that guys can get jealous- don't go 'talking' to other guys when you're with him. He'll probably do the same and that could cause a big mess.
And if you're in a big mess; talk it out. Just walking away is never good enough. You'll leave on a bad note and then you'll sit there thinking about it for the rest of the day.
Then figure out what makes you happy in a relationship, and share it with him. Then when you're upset he knows what to do so you can be happy.

The last most important piece of advice I can give is to be happy. If you're upset all the time, that can wreck your relationship. If you have to, fake a smile, it might turn into a real one!

Good luck :3 

No comments:

Post a Comment