Thursday, July 26, 2012

Favorites From my Jewelry Collection!

 Today I photographed my entire jewelry collection. There were at least 100 pictures, so I narrowed it down to my top favorites. It was a hard choice! For most of them I don't remember how much they were or where I got them; I've been collecting them for quite some time. Enjoy!




This one I bought from an Avon catalog around Christmas time. I don't wear it much because I think it's more of a winter piece. But i love how unique it is!

My sister left this one behind when she moved out. One of the back petals is missing, but you don't really notice that because you can move them around.
Another one she left behind :)
This is one of my absolute favorites. I just wish I had more excuses to wear it! It's a little too flashy to wear it to school but sometimes I can't resist. 
I looooove that color.
I wore this one to a wedding; again a bit too flashy for school in my opinion. But I still love it!
I have to admit I haven't ever worn this one before. It's still really cool to look at!
This is a locket type necklace. The bigger heart opens up and you can buy charms to put inside. I got it from Hallmark. These charms are really the only ones I liked since I like my jewelry to look a little more elegant. 
The last of my favorites is this! I'm not even sure what kind of stone that is in the middle; but I think it's really pretty! I bought it from a craft fair a few years ago when I was on vacation.

1 comment:

  1. I, too, have a collection of jewelry that are cool to look at, but I have no idea how to make it work with my outfit. By the way, you have a nice collection, Emily! The rings are gorgeous but that necklace in the last photo is my favorite among your collection. I’m not sure what type of stone is that either; it looks like a pearly diamond to me. Dann Hires @ McCarty's Jewelry

    ReplyDelete