Thursday, July 12, 2012

7/12/12


My first review! Pssssst! Dry Shampoo


This little bottle is magic, I swear. I found this at Walgreens after watching Bunny (grav3yardgirl) on Youtube talking about how she used it. I got mine for around $7, which isn't bad if you look at the prices of other dry shampoos.

It's very easy to work through your hair; you only need to comb it through about once. The fragrance is great as well. It's not too strong but it does give off a nice scent.

Also, it gives me the volume I want from my second or even third day hair.

 


This is what it made my 3 day old hair look like after one use!

How I apply it: I flip my head upside down and spray all over. It's really that simple. Then I comb through it once, and I finish with hairspray!

I would definitely re purchase this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment