Sunday, July 15, 2012

My FAVORITE face mask- Tea Tree

7/15/12


I got this mask from The Body Shop in the mall. I'm not really sure how much it was; I waited too long to review it and I forgot the price. But it did come with a kit of tea tree Lotion, and face wash. Full size and travel products!
It's such a thick mask, but it works verrry good. I have yet to be disappointed in it! It's very cooling; nice to use after a hot day if you've been sweating. It rinses off very cleanly, and after your skin will feel so soft and clean; it's perfect.
How I use it: At night, after a day of sweating and dirt, I cover my face with this stuff. I leave it on until it dries, which depends on how much you put on. Again, it's very cooling and relaxing so I recommend if you use it in the winter. After it dries, wash your face like you normally would; with or without   cleanser. Afterwards my skin is always so soft and I feel so clean. I would for sure re purchase this; the lotion and the face wash that was included makes the whole deal better.






















No comments:

Post a Comment