Friday, July 13, 2012

Avon Moisture Replenish Lotion Review

7/13/12


I have been using this lotion for a while now; I ordered it out of a magazine around Christmas. It's a spectacular lotion, but with a few flaws.

The first flaw would be the bottle. I personally prefer a bottle that I can can squeeze the product from. I found that the lotion would get stuck under my finger nails whenever I got some out of the bottle. Also, the smell isn't as great. If you love a really natural smelling product, then I recommend this one. I like the more perfume-y type lotions.

You can get it at Avon's website for $5.99. Not too bad considering it works pretty well. It really protected my sensitive skin from sunlight, and it gave my skin that silky soft feeling after I got out of the shower.

I would probably re purchase this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment