Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Matrix Total Results Silk Wonder serum

This magic in a bottle is my daily Moisturizing, de-frizzing, and smoothing oil. 

I loooove this product. I got it when I was still in the phase of straightening my hair everyday. Even with all that damage, it made my hair so soft and manageable. It acts as a heat protector, and it protects your hair from all of the elements outside. (I remember mentioning that in my earlier post about my hair care routine.)
How I use it: 
After the shower, I put about a dime sized amount mostly on the lower ends of the hair, I rub it in quite a bit to make sure there are no big globs of it anywhere, then I style as usual. If I am blow drying or straightening, I will use about a quarter sized amount and smooth it all over before any heat styling. Then when my style is complete, I will finish off with a very small amount on my roots to keep the frizz down. The consistency is perfect, it's not like a gel but it's not as thin as water either. And the smell is terrific!
I bought it at my local salon. I haven't been able to find it anywhere besides the salon and Amazon.com. I get most of the salon products online because they are a lot cheaper. 
And last is a picture of my hair! Not too shabby. I found that if you do use an excess amount, it can make your hair look oily. You really do need to use it a few times to make sure you have the perfect amount for your length of hair. As you can see- I don't have much frizz and it really defines my natural waves. Also, if you were to curl your hair and add in the oil, it helps to hold the style in place. I promise your hair wont fall if you smooth this in.


No comments:

Post a Comment