Thursday, July 12, 2012

7/12/12


Since this is my first post, I think i'll make an about me :)

Where to start.
Well, I'm a 16 year old Junior in High school, currently on summer break! So far this summer I haven't done anything I planned to do, so I'm trying something I've been thinking about for a long time.
This blog will mainly consist of my reviews of products, hair tutorials and pictures, and maybe some make up.
From this I hope to gain more experience about beauty, and to share what I've learned!
Anyways; more about me.
I've been dating my boyfriend Steven for 2 years now, and we are the happiest ever! He inspired me to do something like this I guess; he's been talking about doing commentary on YouTube ever since we've met.
Surprisingly I can't really think of much else to write, but I'm sure there will be more later!

I hope this goes well!


No comments:

Post a Comment